
Yesterday would have been my grandmother's 96th birthday. Grandma would've loved the fact that Mother's Day fell on her birthday this year! Anyway, my cousin, Erica, had another awesome post about how Grandma and Grandpa are still living through all of us, even those younger family members who weren't fortunate enough to know them.
Erica, this one's for you and Grace, from Grandma. Does it look familiar? I know that the picture doesn't truly show how many feathers are stuffed in there but I would bet there are at least 25 - 30 different feathers that she placed in there over the years. As everyone knows, we don't throw anything out so I'm sure that the feather you & Grandma found is still there...right where she put it! After reading your blog post, I know that Grandma would be so proud and I'm sure that she is beaming with a smile up in heaven every time she sees Grace out collecting feathers:)

No comments:
Post a Comment