
Today is my mother's birthday. She is 68 years old. Mom was actually born on Palm Sunday, a fact which she is very proud of. I have been awake for 10 minutes, wish her happy birthday, and she has already referred to my brother as Daniel! I guess that makes me Nathan, which means I have a birthday in 3 days!!! Woohoo! This is a common occurrence with Mom so don't be alarmed. She assures us that it is perfectly normal for mothers to mix up the names of their children. Of course, she has also mixed in my dog's name with ours as well but that's a whole other story!

I hope to add more to Mom's birthday post within the next few days but unfortunately, duty calls and my company has decided that I need an extra 4 hours of training at work today!
Happy Birthday, Mom, we love you very much, no matter what you think our names are!!

2 comments:
I love the picture; you have some good ones of those two...68, I swear...where does the time go?
Susan
Wow! Did you know my Dad was born on Palm Sunday, too. He's really proud of it, as well. Isn't that funny. What are the chances of having both of your kids on Palm Sunday?
Post a Comment