I like to think about how many family Christmases this fireplace bore
witness to and how many relatives who have passed on once stood in front of it and celebrated the joys of the season and being together. Many
good years and good times to reminisce about this evening! Wishing
everyone a wonderful Christmas and great new year!!
Monday, December 24, 2012
Merry Christmas To All & To All A Good Night
I like to think about how many family Christmases this fireplace bore
witness to and how many relatives who have passed on once stood in front of it and celebrated the joys of the season and being together. Many
good years and good times to reminisce about this evening! Wishing
everyone a wonderful Christmas and great new year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We were talking about Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's last night. How many times do you think we asked, "When are we going to open presents?!?" Great memories. I love the Charlie brown poem and couldn't agree more. Looking forward to the 29th. Love, Erica
Post a Comment