I'm a father and a regular guy who loves cars and prefers the old-fashioned way of life; the older the better! I do have a unique opportunity to drive many different new cars and here is where I will share my views of the vehicular world around us!
I think I know how to post a saved draft with a new date. So, you save your draft instead of posting it. Then, you go back, edit your draft, get it ready to post. Just before you post, click on the words "post options" they are at the bottom of the page, just above the "publish post" or "save now" buttons. When you click on "post options" it will allow you to change the post date and time to any day and time you'd like. I use this feature to "cheat" and backdate my posts quite often : ) I hope this is what you were asking. erica
1 comment:
I think I know how to post a saved draft with a new date. So, you save your draft instead of posting it. Then, you go back, edit your draft, get it ready to post. Just before you post, click on the words "post options" they are at the bottom of the page, just above the "publish post" or "save now" buttons. When you click on "post options" it will allow you to change the post date and time to any day and time you'd like. I use this feature to "cheat" and backdate my posts quite often : ) I hope this is what you were asking. erica
Post a Comment