Tuesday, December 9, 2008

See my latest post from September...


As I am technologically challenged, I cannot figure out how to start a post and then post it at a later date but have it actually show up on the posting date and not the date I started writing it! If anyone has any knowledge in this area, please share! Anyways, I wrote a post back on September 16th but I couldn't get the pics off of my camera and wound up not posting it. As I am off today, with the help of Lil' B, I finally got the problem resolved and am able to pic and post! If anyone is interested, scroll down to the bottom and click on, "Older Posts". You may have to do this twice because the post is from September.

Yes, the picture above is a VW beetle made out of Legos! This one is on display at the mall in Minneapolis, along with many other incredible Lego creations. Believe it or not, this one is a set that you can buy and build...I think it sells for about $160. A little different than the sets when I was a kid but nevertheless, it is cool!

2 comments:

scoop said...

Actually, the only way I can figure out how to do it is to just copy and paste your post to notepad, delete the original post and then start over...

Nicole said...

I love legos!

The way Susan does it is the only way I know. See you all tomorrow!